Infor Orbis Consulting Services
Infor Orbis Consultants have successfully implemented Infor Orbis MRM marketing software solutions across more than 50 countries and tens of thousands of users. Our implementation methodology has withstood the rigors placed on it by the largest of marketing departments in the world. Our approach is practical; flexible; fast and cost-effective.
This experience has helped us develop our industry-leading Quick-to-Value implementation approach. Packaged implementations for smaller marketing teams can typically be remotely delivered and concluded in a few weeks.
Major implementations for large enterprise customers can be more involved, but we still believe we lead our industry in pragmatism and cost effectiveness.
Infor Orbis Consultants understand the business of marketing, and are specialists in Marking Resource Management.
Infor Orbis Support Services
- “I want to thank you and your team for your support and guidance in helping us implement this tool” – VHA
- “The help-desk service you are providing has been invaluable and your responses are incredibly quick” – Pitney Bowes
- “Thank you for your help to get this fixed so quickly!” – Callaway
- “Thank you. I appreciate the level of customer service you and your team have provided.” – Blanchard
Infor Orbis Support Services include a number of offerings for our customers:
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Help Desk
- System Administration
As part of Infor Orbis’s commitment to providing your organization the highest quality service, Infor Orbis MRM and our data center infrastructure is regularly maintained.
The dedicated Infor Orbis support team is skilled in dealing with our vast global customer base and their varying processes. Our support team adheres to strict SLA’s as well as internal guidelines, to ensure every customer that calls the help desk receives personalized service and prompt resolutions.
An Infor Orbis Administrator will assist in the administration of:
- Registration of new users following an agreed qualification process
- Digital asset management catalogs
- Ongoing management of user groups and permissions
- Ongoing management of folder access and permissions
- Creation and maintenance of workflow templates
- Configuration of system settings and fields