Pharmaceutical companies are some of the biggest marketing content creators in the world. They are also one of the most watched and heavily regulated. Effective control of the planning and production processes in marketing is critical for successful pharmaceutical marketing.
Infor Orbis MRM provides several solutions for marketing and sales in the pharmaceutical industry:
Marketing Planning and Budget Management
- Establish and communicate goals, objectives, strategies and align with program and campaign plans;
- Easily develop collaborative calendar lay-downs for any future periods.
- Create budgets across Marketing programs, products, brands, regions, campaigns, media types.
- Automate planning approval workflows based on business rules.
- Analyze and optimize resource usage and marketing mix.
Marketing Production Management
- Collaborate efficiently with agencies, printers and internal stakeholders with role-based, permission-controlled online workspaces.
- Manage marketing activity initiation processes and business case approval;
- Automate and collaborate effectively on the briefing process ;
- Capture planned and actual results from activity
- Capture purchase orders and invoices
- View dashboards and reports detailing financial commitments and available funds.
Promotional Review and Approval
- Automate promotional piece production workflow and approvals based on any approved SOP;
- Conduct online reviews with advanced markup technology, from anywhere in the world (work, the hotel, the airport lounge…)
- Efficiently manage research and reference management
Marketing Asset Storage and Distribution
- Central repository for rich media assets , competitor research, marketing collateral, best practice documentation Store over 250 file types, with full version control, image rights management, streaming and on-demand image transformations
- Completely configurable security permissions allow access to users including 3rd parties
- Cataloguing and advanced data capabilities ensure that assets are easily found and organized
Education Event Planning, Approval and Reporting
- Simple, online, initiation of education event requests by sales representatives;
- Automated approval routing based on established business rules;
- Simple capture of planned and actual hospitability spend;
- Automated report production for bi-annual code of practice reporting
Market Research Briefing and Approvals
- Pharmaceutical Market Research teams use Infor Orbis MRM marketing software applications to drive efficiency and compliance in its Market Research Projects. A Market Research Project moves through several stages, including:
- Pre-brief activities
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Project Approval
- Briefing to Research Agencies
- Approval of Costs and Agency
- Presentation and Distribution of Results
Throughout all stages, there are regular approvals and compliance reviews. Infor Orbis MRM now automates all these stages, enabling online Briefing of agencies, automated timelines and automated approvals. Compliance is achieved through Infor Orbis Approval Templates, which automatically route briefs and costs to required approvers and reviewers, capturing all decisions and comments permanently.
Learning CenterPrevious Next
Today’s B2B marketers are facing growing pressure from the C-suite to improve the value provided by the marketing function. Marketing effectiveness and marketing efficiency are not conflicting objectives, but they are different. And both are necessary for marketing to create value …
To break through the marketing clutter that fills the environment and create real engagement with potential buyers, you need relevant and compelling content that helps buyers address important business challenges …
Many B2B marketers believe they can create one marketing content resource that will fill all (or most) of their content needs …
Case StudiesPrevious Next
Increased geographic, customer and product diversity and a thriving customer base dramatically augmented this banking and insurance organization’s marketing …
Improving artwork review cycles to meet deadlines and maintain brand and regulatory control with ease …