Head of Marketing (CMO)
As the head of marketing you know better than anyone how great the challenge is to run a modern department. Channel complexity grows every year, and financial budgets are tight. You need to ensure your department can prove its value to the rest of the organisation and that the activity you do is tightly aligned to sales and corporate objectives.
Infor Orbis MRM can help you:
- Get the absolute most creative value from your team;
- Build up corporate memory – what works; what doesn’t.
- Improve morale and retention of talent;
- Enable you to develop and launch campaigns faster than your competitors;
- Give you real-time visibility over the planning and production phases of the department;
- Align your suppliers to your well-oiled processes;
- Eliminate the huge headaches that come from so much process administration.
To learn more about how Infor Orbis MRM can help you, see the following pages:
Learning CenterPrevious Next
Today’s B2B marketers are facing growing pressure from the C-suite to improve the value provided by the marketing function. Marketing effectiveness and marketing efficiency are not conflicting objectives, but they are different. And both are necessary for marketing to create value …
To break through the marketing clutter that fills the environment and create real engagement with potential buyers, you need relevant and compelling content that helps buyers address important business challenges …
Many B2B marketers believe they can create one marketing content resource that will fill all (or most) of their content needs …
Case StudiesPrevious Next
Increased geographic, customer and product diversity and a thriving customer base dramatically augmented this banking and insurance organization’s marketing …
Improving artwork review cycles to meet deadlines and maintain brand and regulatory control with ease …