Consumer Packaged Goods
Consumer marketing involves high volume and fast moving jobs with high impact if deadlines are missed. Marketing departments need to be able to handle the pressure of delivering packaged goods that are compliant and meet the regulations, are creative and get to market quickly while containing costs. As a consumer packaged goods marketer, the intense pressure to manage costs to deliver campaigns and programs that reach your consumers is a constant challenge. Marketing dollars are difficult to come by and have to be used efficiently and effectively. Infor Orbis MRM marketing resource management software delivers efficiency and productivity benefits to some of the largest FMCG companies across the world.
Infor Orbis MRM is used by one of the world leading FMCG brands to deliver products with speed and control. Being a global supplier to over 100 countries, they are heavily dependent on getting new products and product extensions to market quickly. The speed at which packaging is produced and approved is critical. They have streamlined marketing workflows and achieved a 75% reduction in artwork review and approval cycle time, 150% ROI in 6 months, greater speed to market and improved brand consistency.
The Infor Orbis Marketing FMCG solution
- End-to-End Production Workflows – Approvals, Proofing, Production Briefing Forms
- Promotional Marketing Calendar – for collaboration by Brand Teams, Marketing Services and Science/Technology
- Marketing Knowledge Centre – ‘corporate-oriented’ digital asset management system
- Calendar depiction of all campaigns and promotions around the world and across regions
- Collaboration across the organization to ensure changes are approved quickly and efficiently
- Agency input and third party access to the campaigns to ensure consistency over packaging and design
- Workflow management to ensure tasks and activities are organized electronically
- Storage of digital assets in a central repository with rights management and control
- Control of budgets and spend management
- Infor Orbis Marketing delivers higher levels of efficiency, productivity and control to the marketing departments of FMCG companies, ultimately leading to higher ROI on marketing investments.
Learning CenterPrevious Next
Today’s B2B marketers are facing growing pressure from the C-suite to improve the value provided by the marketing function. Marketing effectiveness and marketing efficiency are not conflicting objectives, but they are different. And both are necessary for marketing to create value …
To break through the marketing clutter that fills the environment and create real engagement with potential buyers, you need relevant and compelling content that helps buyers address important business challenges …
Many B2B marketers believe they can create one marketing content resource that will fill all (or most) of their content needs …
Case StudiesPrevious Next
Increased geographic, customer and product diversity and a thriving customer base dramatically augmented this banking and insurance organization’s marketing …
Improving artwork review cycles to meet deadlines and maintain brand and regulatory control with ease …