Financial Services / Insurance
Financial Services Marketing
Financial Services is one of the most competitive global industries in the world today. It also has to contend with an increasingly complex regulatory and compliance regime, yet the consumer expectations and demand for more personalized services and products make this an extremely dynamic, fast paced environment for today’s marketing departments.
Financial Services marketing at its best involves huge permutations of offers, messaging and treatment variants and is increasingly scrutinized by regulatory forces. Furthermore, complexity has increased with the emergence of loyalty and partner programs.
These competitive forces in Financial Services marketing result in an often chaotic environment where the ability to meet deadline is stretched; bottlenecks on approvals emerge on a daily basis and re-work costs are significant. Tracking of budgets and spend is difficult and senior credit card marketers just can’t get the program and campaign visibility they need.
Infor Orbis MRM marketing resource management software solves these problems in the fast paced world of Financial Services marketing by providing solutions that enable marketing to:
- Establish budgets and Program Plans
- Automate approval processes across budgeting; spend; creative production
- Plan multiple offers with variable messaging and treatments across all channels
- Reduce campaign development timeline to get to market faster
- Deliver compliance with regulations and brand guidelines
- Simplify Co-branding with credit card Issuers loyalty program partners
- Track Spend and reconcile to finance systems
- Track activity through world-leading calendar and workflow tools
- Store, protect and securely distribute digital brand assets with cloud-based digital asset management software
Learning CenterPrevious Next
Today’s B2B marketers are facing growing pressure from the C-suite to improve the value provided by the marketing function. Marketing effectiveness and marketing efficiency are not conflicting objectives, but they are different. And both are necessary for marketing to create value …
To break through the marketing clutter that fills the environment and create real engagement with potential buyers, you need relevant and compelling content that helps buyers address important business challenges …
Many B2B marketers believe they can create one marketing content resource that will fill all (or most) of their content needs …
Case StudiesPrevious Next
Increased geographic, customer and product diversity and a thriving customer base dramatically augmented this banking and insurance organization’s marketing …
Improving artwork review cycles to meet deadlines and maintain brand and regulatory control with ease …