Marketing Project Management
Complex Processes Simplified
Integrated Marketing Management is the nirvana of any marketing department. Knowing who, what, when, why and the where of every aspect of your campaigns is paramount to marketing success.
Using separate marketing systems to control marketing workflow instantly provides barriers to collecting intelligence about the progress of campaigns. The sensible alternative to managing your entire marketing department using a number of applications is to bring it all together into one integrated marketing system. You can build your processes into that system so they MUST be adhered to. This becomes your marketing quality control system and marketing project management system. Integrate your workflow into your MRM and watch your marketing department work faster, easier and more accurately.
Infor Orbis MRM Marketing Management software drives efficiency and productivity throughout the creative production aspects of marketing, it’s the core of your marketing campaign management. A more efficient marketing team is faster to market, makes better decisions, extracts higher performance from all stakeholders, has more time to manage the creative process and ultimately is more effective.
Marketing Workflow Manager provides collaboration workspaces and an advanced Marketing Calendar, allowing marketers and their suppliers to work closely together, while automating and standardizing common processes. Marketing staff utilize sophisticated workflow tools to manage key processes, including discussion forums, timelines and artwork approval workflows that expedite production from the smallest production job to the largest integrated multi-channel campaign.
- Advanced configurable Marketing Calendar, with drill-through to Activity details, files and approvals
- Fast-track approvals for all copy and creative, using multi-level workflow templates
- Automate and manage all briefs, business cases, post implementation reports and other standard documents from within the workspace
- Embed compliance procedures and checklists
- Use discussion forums to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders on a Campaign
- Collect artwork and any ‘exotic’ files and materials
- Advanced reviewer tools that make marketing reviews incredibly easy
- Manage and track results data
Watch a Video:
Multi-Channel Marketing – Marketing Masterclass