Copy and Creative Approval
Faster Approval and Review process
One centralized place to review, approve, make changes
and annotate all your marketing promotions material.
The approval process for artwork is one of the most critical and time consuming elements of moving a creative piece from the creative department to final production and out into the market. Infor Orbis MRM provides a “creative showroom” for collaboration and artwork approval and/or correction.
Marketers are able to annotate with digital ‘sticky notes’, clearly labelling artwork that needs corrections or with suggestions for improvement. An example of a sticky note would be “change main pic to tropical pic, current artwork does not suit the promotion”.
Marketers simply upload their work in the Creative Showroom, and then reviewers get to work on making sure the piece correctly reflects the brief, adheres to brand guidelines and compliance policies.
- View and annotate PDF files and image formats (including JPEG, PNG, EPS and TIFF)
- Powerful tools to review artwork with
- Email notifications to alert reviewers that there is a piece for them to sign-off on
- Intuitive, easy to use interface
- Cloud-based solution – access from your web browser without needing to install plugins or third party software